Polish Pottery Festival 2017
5th Annual Polish Pottery Festival!
2nd Saturday in June
June 10, 2017
10:00am - 5:00pm
Downtown Historic Weston, Missouri
Great Polish Food and Fun for the whole family!
Visit Poland without leaving the country! Renditions Polish Pottery Festival brings it all to you with food, music, dance, pottery, artisans, and cultural booths celebrating Polish Pottery, Poland and Eastern Europe. The Festival takes place inside Renditions Polish Pottery Shop and outside on Main and Short Streets in Historic Weston, Missouri.
Local and regional Polish Pottery retailers featuring:
- Renditions Polish Pottery - Midwest Agent for Manufaktura Polish Pottery
- Polish Pottery tablecloths - from Manufaktura Polish Pottery
- Siostra Polish Pottery of St. Charles - Lithuanian candle houses
- The EuroPottery Shop in Leavenworth, KS - exclusive patterns, embroidered aprons & dishtowels
- Strawberry Hill Museum - Povitica and Pysanky eggs
Vendors featuring Polish and Eastern European items:
- Textiles by Marilyn - using vintage Polish lace from Poland
- The Bean Patch - Polish Jams & Pickles
- The Hearth Bakery - fresh baked European, artisan breads
- Hoganville Famly Farms - homemade Bavarian Sauerkraut
- Hillside Honey - honey and related products
- Herbal Remedies by Dottie - from Smokey Hills Farm
- Kristabella Bohemian Boutique - Jewelry & Accessories
- Liberty Brothers Art - Glass making demonstration, handmade glass figurines
- Glass kugels and witch balls from Poland and Romania
- Polish Proverbs - classis Polish proverbs, in Polish and English
- Polish Cookbooks - featuring all of your favorite Polish foods
- Polish Pottery Festival T-shirts - great new design this year!
- Peggy's Kitchen - Polish and Hungarian food served in air-conditioned comfort at the Methodist Church across the street from the Festival
- Ice cream and sodas
- Kettle Korn
- Terry Bell and the Cool Cats Accordion Orchestra - 11am - noon
- The Accord Band - Terry Bell and Joseph Toma - noon - 1pm
- Happy Wanderers - 1pm - 4pm
- Cultural booth with interesting information about Poland and other Eastern European countries, languages, etc. Mark the spot on the map of Poland where your family is from!
- Story Hour - Mid Continent Public Library will read Polish children's stories at special times during the day
- Face Painting - have Zofia paint a Polish Pottery pattern on your cheek, hand, ankle!
- Polish Pottery Road Trip Photo Op - snap a photo in our Polish Pottery Road Trip car. Post it on snapchat, instagram, facebook, twitter, and others--receive a free gift!
The Ever Popular Polish Pottery Exchange - Have you changed direction in your collection? Have a couple of pieces that don't quite fit in any more? Always on the lookout for an unusual piece or pattern? The Polish Pottery Exchange booth is where people bring Polish Pottery pieces they want to "exchange". The collector receives cash back or store credit for the pieces they bring which can be used to buy pieces other collectors have brought to the Exchange, or for other purchases.Find out more info at Polish Pottery Exchange.