Polish Pottery Festival 2015
3rd Annual Polish Pottery Festival!
Mark you calendar for this year:
2nd Saturday in June
June 13, 2015
10:00am - 5:00pm
Great Polish Food and Fun for the whole family!
Cultural booth with interesting information about Poland and other Eastern European countries, languages, etc. Mark the spot on the map of Poland where your family is from!
Strawberry Hill Museum
Local and regional Polish Pottery retailers from Kansas and Missouri featuring:
- Kitchen Gallery of Topeka - Exclusive "Roses" Polish Pottery pattern, kitchen gadgets and food mixes
- Siostra Polish Pottery of St. Charles - Lithuanian candle houses
- Polish Pottery tablecloths and aprons
Vendors featuring Polish and Eastern European items:
- The Bean Patch - Polish Jams & Pickles
- Dillon's Bakery - fresh baked European, artisan breads
- European Cheese - featuring Polish "quark"
- Glass kugels and witch balls from Poland and Romania
- Grit's Pasture - Flower-pounded t-shirts and scarves
- Hoganville Famly Farms - homemade Bavarian Sauerkraut
- Nativity Sets - hand-crafted from Elim Mission, Poland
- Pysanky Eggs - traditional hand painted eggs
- Ukranian Amber Jewelry
- Peggy's Kitchen - Polish and Hungarian food
- Ice cream and sodas
- Kettle Korn